Time on my hands
$BlogDateHeader$>
Monday, November 30, 2009
Blogger is lagging.. Real bad.. Is it just my account? can't be right? Hmm..
I feel like leaving this site and moving on to another but I can't seem to do so..
1. Can't seem to find nice layout for livejournal.
2. I like my blogger layout.
3. I've used this account for years.
It seems so nostalgic. Sometimes, I would read certain entries at random and looked back at the times.. the good and the bad.. and how funny things used to be.. everything has been put behind so now I would usually end up just smiling and laughing at how petty or nonsensical or just plain fun things used to be.. =D
But now most of us have led good lives.. each happy with the path chosen academically or career wise.. and happy with their partners.. and I'm happy for them.. =)
So anyway, it's so not what I wanted to blog about.. haha.. I just wanted to say that I need to go to the library to borrow some books! I'm soooo bored..
Oh LYYDDDD.. any new titles to recommend??? And girl, I MISS U CAN! and I miss FANA too! hehe..
♥ my tales
10:47:00 PM